If you’re looking for the best way to do some local business advertising – you might be wondering – what works? If you are a small business looking for advertising power – we can help. You want to get your business on the map – but you don’t want to pay over the odds. POPS advertising offers local businesses the chance to advertise with national brands, across a range of post offices and supermarkets in the UK as well as digital advertising. We’re an agency in Marlow, but we serve all over the UK.
How Can Small Businesses Advertise Cheaply?
If you have a small business budget but want to advertise, think local, not cheap! For examples – although our range of post office adverts are cheap, the real benefits are in the quality and reach. For example you may not know that:
• 33% of queuing people have children
• 96% have privately owned vehicles
• 43% are grandparents!
These wide ranging demographics are extremely hard to capture anywhere else which is why we recommend post office advertising, supermarket adverts or train station advertising. You might be sharing a board with some huge national brands – imagine trying to get the same coverage in a slot during the 9pm TV adverts – this would be far to expensive for any small business! If you want to look at digital advertising, which is a way to get your local business advertising message on Google – again, local is the best way to go! Let POPS target local people looking for your local business – the most likely people to buy! With our experts on hand, we can guide you through the whole process – we can even make you a website if you need it!
Local Business Advertising Budgets
We know – you want to know how much local business advertising is going to cost. You might be shocked to hear that a full advert in a train station or a post office can advertise your services from just £25 a week! That’s the equivalent of a few coffees a week. In other areas, the costs can really spiral.
• A 30 second advert on itv in between a film at 9;30pm shown in London can cost £13,270 (Source itv.com)
• As a rule of thumb, radio advertising is charged at a rate of approximately £2 per thousand listeners at one time. To clarify, if a show has 100,000 listeners at 10am, then buying a 30-second spot at that time will cost you £200. (Source Workspace.com)
• A full page advert in Rugby World Monthly Magazine will cost £2,995 (IPC) As you can see, the costs are much better when you look at using a local agency to target your local business…To local people!
Speak to an expert at POPs today about what your plans are. It’s not too late into the year to book in your advertising spaces for the forthcoming months, and when you see the traffic, you’ll be pleasantly surprised!